Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life's a Beach- Flip Flop Card, Cricut Cardz Challenge #73

Pin It Another card using one of my favorite cartridges....Life's a Beach.  I wanted to put myself in the summer/beach mood, and this card did the trick.  I used the card feature for the flip flops and cut it at 5 1/2".  I then cut just the flip flops to layer at 4".  The frame is from the Stretch your imagination cartridge and was cut at 7 1/4".  The sentiment box was cut using the Elegant Edges cartridge and used regular and shadow at 1 1/4".  Thanks for looking and I hope this gets you in the summer/beach mood too......

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    What a lovely bd card. Very cheerful... It just screams "HAPPY"!!!
    TYFS!
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a grea card...those look so real! Nice job. New follower as well.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! You made a fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHH so cute! I wish I could wear flip flops here in Alaska right now! It snowed this morning, ugh. LOL
    http://bookooblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I really like the way you used the ribbon to create the flip flops. Great job. Thanks for joining us in this challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing!! I happened to find you through the challenge.... Cute blog and you have some great projects:) Good luck with the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Beautiful color. Can't wait to start wearing flip flops LOL. Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love flip flop creations and you did a fabulous job with them, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to say just love your card but i dont have the elgant edges so what could i do in place of it.then what card frame did you use in the stretch your imagination hope to hear from you please

    ReplyDelete